But where do you start? Pain throughout the day makes us not the best candidates to find and implement new products. There are good days that make research easy, and bad days where we just want to get through till bedtime. But what if there was a manufacturer that could send you a product every month? Something new to try for just an $11 subscription? Wouldn't that make it easy to start at square one?
When you add an item to your cart, you will be give the option to ship it with your MightyFix or to ship it now. (If you don't see that option, be sure to log into your account with the Login link at the top of the page). At checkout, there is also an option to move any items in your cart to ship with your MightyFix. Feel free to add or remove items during the month and when your MightyFix subscription bills, so will any Add-On items.
Keeping the toxic load in your body very low can make a big difference in how you feel. Here are some ways you can decrease the toxic load to your body.
There are many sources of toxins and damaging chemicals that can get into your body through the air you breathe, water and foods you ingest, through your skin from soaps, lotions, cosmetics, cleaning products, etc. A lot of it you just don’t even realize but these toxins can build up to toxic levels in your body. Here are some of the most common ways that you can let toxins into your body:
Many everyday chemicals can be a factor in the breakdown of our natural defenses against disease and overall immune system.
- Pesticides, fertilizers and other chemicals in produce
- Hormones and antibiotics found in meats, fowl and dairy
- Mercury and other heavy metals
- Preservatives and other chemicals, such as MSG in processed foods
- Many air fresheners, synthetic fragrances, aerosol sprays, perfumes, dryer sheets, laundry detergent, window cleaner and other household cleaners contain known carcinogens that can be damaging to your health.
- Air pollution, such as living near cement factory or oil refinery
- Cleaning products that are toxic that can absorb through your skin and that you can breathe in when you are using them. Some of these can be quite serious.
- Cooking utensils and pans made with plastic or with Teflon (or other similar type coatings) that degrade over time.
- Skin products that can be absorbed into the bloodstream through your skin that contain carcinogens and other dangerous chemicals.
- Water that has been treated with fluoride, chlorine and other harmful chemicals.
Might Fix from Mighty Nest makes it easy to begin living toxic free!