I know I've labeled them as ray, yet they contain some roasted nut butter. If you'd like you can swap out the usual nut butters for your favorite raw butter of choice.
Make a pan of these, wrap them in wax paper, and freeze for future use.
1 cup packed dried figs
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup creamy salted almond butter
2/3 cup raw walnuts
1/2 cup raisins
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Process figs in a food processor until small bits remain (about 1 minute). It should form a "dough" like consistency that makes a ball.
- Quickly add walnuts and chop lightly.
- Place oats, walnuts, raisins, and dates in a bowl - set aside.
- Warm honey and nut butter in a small saucepan over low heat or microwave. Stir and pour over oat mixture and then mix, breaking up the figs to disperse throughout.
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to an 8x8 dish or other small pan lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper so they lift out easily.
- Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with parchment or plastic wrap, and let set in fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes to harden.
- Remove bars from pan and chop into 10 even bars. Store in an airtight container for up to a few days or freeze.