good days, you will see a remarkable improvement by utilizing many of these ideas on this blog.
As you know, your varying degrees of tolerance differ from day to day. It can be frustrating applying a new idea yesterday that just isn't working today. This is due to your constant fluctuating pain tolerance. On the days you feel down, just sit back and relax allowing your body time to heal. If you're unsure that a certain supplement may tax your system, then by all means halve the pill. Take half one hour, and by the next hour, if you experienced no symptoms, take the other half. I know the apprehension of trying something new. You just are so unsure how well your body will tolerate a new form. Some products just don't work and cause further pain. Be kind to your body offering it small amounts to build up a good tolerance.
Having a good multivitamin is important. It doesn't matter what type you choose, just be sure there are NO added ingredients such as wheat and soy. Those added B vitamins, in a good multi, allow your nerve endings to relax enabling your body to begin the healing process. Two great vitamins I recommend are:
High Potency Ultra Woman 50 Plus
High Potency Ultra Vita Man™ 50 Plus
Don't be so preoccupied with the age. If you are feeling the "jitters" of fibromyalgia and need to relax and calm down due to nerves over firing, then you certainly don't need a vitamin that is going to offer you extra surges of energy. You want one that will relax you allowing your body time to heal.
These vitamins contain the essential nutrients needed forfibromyalgia patients:
* Thiamine (B1): Important in proper functioning of the nervous system and muscles.
* Riboflavin (B2): Has properties that reduce chronic fatigue and improve mood.
* Niacin (B3): Helps energy production
* Pantothenic acid (B5): Helps in the manufacture of cholesterol, steroid hormones, hemoglobin, and
* Pyridoxin (B6): Involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain which improve mood.
* Biotin: Breaks down amino acids, the building blocks essential for well-being.
* Folate: Controls the levels of homocysteine.
* Cobalamin (B12): Keeps nerves healthy.
* Inositol: Keeps cell membranes working optimally.
What are you waiting for? Get your arsenal prepared today! Take back control of YOUR health! Get out or search the Internet for a multi that will work well with your system.