I had been complaining of fatigue and irregular heart palpitations possibly due to food or stress. It can be so frustrating when you are already incorporating a diet and a bit of exercise that won't knock you to the ground.
But somehow I didn't associate these recent "add-ons" to weight gain. After all, it has been steady, not a noticeable dump.
I got to thinking, "I wish there was an app out there that would literally make my plate. An app where I don't have to think and prepare meals. Meals that are simple to incorporate into my daily routine. I'm not a restaurateur by any means as the budget won't allow this. I wanted staples I could keep around the house that would be easy to create in a pinch.
I found it searching my apps. Eat This Much was a perfectly balanced app that allows you the liberty of creating simple, nutritious meals that target weight loss. I was in heaven! Best of all I could utilize days in the past to incorporate a meal plan for FREE. And, I could add my own personal recipes to the app to analyze nutritional indexes. You can pre plan one day for FREE, too.
Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell them your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and they'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
They offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, you'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, they make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own (works for keto, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, and more)
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With their automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for either the monthly or yearly description.