Sadly, every little aliment we feel now will be directly attributed to the onset of the Corona Virus. A scratchy throat will have us questioning, "Am I starting to present symptoms?" The every day aches in our joints will become more numerous and intense ensuring us that we are on symptom two.
I am not here to remind you the steps you should take to prevent the onset of the illness. I am quite certain that you've already perused every available preventative site you could find. I bet you're deep sanitizing, with what little products you can find on the shelf now, opening your windows for some ventilation to keep the virus at bay, and stocking your freezer and paper supplies as the mass hysteria goes on waiting for your own residential quarantine.
What I am here to remind you is about a few articles I posted over the year on coconut oil and desiccated coconut.
CAN COCONUT OIL PREVENT THE CORONA VIRUS FROM PENETRATING YOUR SYSTEM?
I DON'T KNOW.
What I do know is information I'm going to share with you again. You make your own conclusion. I can tell you right now I've got an extra coconut oil jar near my vitamins, and I am taking a teaspoon three times a day. While doing this, I've noticed a dry cough dissipate and the feeling of chest tickling disappear after three days. Coincidence? Maybe? A possible onset of a normal cold? Possibly. But, nonetheless, coconut oil does have its benefits in preventing illness.
Nonetheless, I am sprinkling the desiccated coconut, too, over everything like yogurt and salads.
While coconut possesses many health benefits due to its fiber and nutritional content, it's the oil that makes it a truly remarkable food and medicine.
Once mistakenly believed to be unhealthy because of its high saturated fat content, it is now known that the fat in coconut oil is a unique and different from most all other fats and possesses many health benefits. Coconut oil has been described as "the healthiest oil on earth."
Published studies in medical journals show that coconut, in one form or another, may provide a wide range of health benefits. Some of these are summarized below:
* Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS,
and other auto immune illnesses. - SARS is a complication to COVID-19
* Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
* Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
* Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites.
* Provides a nutritional source of quick energy.
* Boosts energy and endurance.
* Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
* Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
* Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
* Reduces inflammation.
* Supports tissue healing and repair.
* Supports and aids immune system function.
* Helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome and FMS.
* Has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
* Is completely non-toxic to humans.
1/4 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
3 - 4 frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
2 - 3 small pineapple slices
1-2 tsp. ground flaxseed
1 -2 tsp.. coconut oil (begin small, coconut can be a laxative)
2 tsp. desiccated coconut
1/2 tsp. raw honey
1/2 - 1 scoop protein powder (rice or pea)
filtered water to barely cover fruit
Place all in a blender. Whirl until smooth. Unsweetened cranberry juice will prevent further UTI infections if you are prone to these. Rice and Pea protein powders are hypoallergenic and will prevent further flare ups.
Now that I've peaked your interest I ask you to check out coconut oil and its use in the AIDS virus. It is splattered all over the internet with some compelling scientific studies.
Here an interesting study from Japan that is researching its benefits with the Corona Virus.
You decide for yourself. My job, as a writer, is to offer you some ideas to research to keep yourself safe. But if you do decide to do this make sure your coconut oil is extra virgin, cold pressed.